[Wien] clmsum - still no luck

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Sat Apr 22 08:32:46 CEST 2006

I've been trying now for some time to get this problem of the zero
columns to be fixed, without any luck

I've tried the default setting as you recommended Peter, but I have to
remove the static-libcxa switch as that would not compile (but this is
not required if I understand Gerhard correctly). So with all other
setting exactly as default I compile using fce 9.0 and mkl 8.0.1 (have
tried both cc and icc for the c compiler) on fedora 4. This compiles
fine but the problem is their. In fact for every type of compile I have
done that has compiled with zero errors, the problem has been the same.
I've just downloaded the wien2k executables to see what they do, but I'm
guessing that these are compiled for 32 bit and I know they are going to
be slow if they work.

Kevin, did you ever get your code to recompile and work properly?

Really hope someone can help me with this

Michael