[Wien] clmsum - still no luck

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Sun Apr 23 08:16:27 CEST 2006

Ran it again during the night with -check enabled. Got the following.

LAPW0 END
 LAPW1 END
forrtl: error (63): output conversion error, unit 6, file /home/Michael/Wien2k/Ag-Si_111_sqrt3_v2/Ag-Si_111_sqrt3_v2.output2
 LAPW2 END
 CORE  END
forrtl: error (73): floating divide by zero
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source
mixer              00000000004316E5  normal_                    36  normal.f
mixer              0000000000414264  MAIN__                    689  mixer.f
mixer              0000000000403D6A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          0000003781C1C40F  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mixer              0000000000403CA9  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
>>> (min) status after run_lapw -I -i 40 -fc 1.0 \: 9 -> exit

So there seems to be so problem with the output of case.output2 if I understand this correctly

Michael