[Wien] atomic form factor calculation

HW Sheng hwsheng at jhu.edu
Wed Apr 26 15:26:15 CEST 2006

Dr. Marks,

Sorry for confusing you.

When I mention the simulation of the X-ray diffraction structure factor, I
didn't mean the same method used in lapw3. Actually I did a large scale MD
of millions of atoms, where I also desire to have an accurate estimate of
the atomic form factors of different species.

Hope this will clarify things.

Howard