[Wien] Space group not found

Iglesias Roberto roberto.iglesias at psi.ch
Wed Aug 9 15:55:44 CEST 2006

Hi again!

The problem is that when you do a boundary check, like icc does, then the sgroup program fails. cc does not do that check, that is why in the end it does not fail and the compiled code seems to work with this compiler...

If you fix this problem with the rop matrix, then I think it should work also with icc.

Regards

Roberto