[Wien] FW: PostDoc Opening

Su, Haibin (Asst Prof) HBSu at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Aug 10 11:26:34 CEST 2006

________________________________

From: Su, Haibin (Asst Prof)
Sent: Thu 8/10/2006 5:24 PM
To: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Subject: PostDoc Opening

Dear Prof. Blaha,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could distribute the following to the WIEN2K mailing list.
Thank you very much!
Haibin Su

Currently we are seeking outstanding applicants for one postdoctoral position, which could start immediately. We have our own high performance computing Rock cluster with 62 processors, besides access to computing resource at IHPC. Candidates should have a PhD degree in physics, chemistry, materials science or related disciplines, with strong experience in first principle computation and molecular dynamics simulation. The codes development work will be partly in collaboraiton with teams in USA. Salary is commensurate with demonstrated capabilities and experience. NTU offers an attractive and comfortable living environment.

Interested candidates should send their application including CV and
academic record, to Dr. Haibin Su (hbsu at ntu.edu.sg)
Assistant Professor
Divison of Materials Science
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Singapore 639798
Telephone: (65) 6790-4346
Fax: (65) 6790-9081

Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until
a suitable candidate is found.