[Wien] Unit of :ORBxx

Chiung-Yuan Lin cylinwn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:39:38 CET 2006

Hi Saeid,
  Thanks for your reply. In fact I know the unit :MMxx, which is discussed
in the link you provided. But to me :ORB is not calculated from some
kind of "charges" while I guess it is also dimensionless as :MM.
That's why
I think :ORB has unit of u_B hbar, which is also dimensionless. Since
I can't find the unit of :ORB is discussed in either UG or mailing list, I would
love to have someone confirm/correct my guess.
  Can anyone comment directly on the unit of :ORB? Even it's dimensionless,
there can be still a freedom of multiplying a dimensionless constant. This is
also important for me to know whether this dimensionless unit is in u_B hbar
or a multiple of it.

Thanks,
Chiung-Yuan