[Wien] Wien 2K Startup

Malik malik at dps.uibk.ac.at
Wed Dec 6 18:31:42 CET 2006

Thanks Torsten,

I assume that my problem domain is a little different, actually what i
have to do is to run the application on Grid. which is a bit ahead of
doing things with rsh and ssh.
i have to disect the aplication to the finest level and then build the
things again, i can not use the complete run_lapw script.
The default parallel execution facility of the application might work
good in a network or a cluster, but i m not sure that same is the case
for Grid scenario.
Anyhow i will look into the manual in detail now.
Even then (with appologies) please stay ready for some more stupid
question  :p

many thanks and best regards,

Malik.