[Wien] WIEN2k on MacOSX

Masayoshi Mikami mmikami at rc.m-kagaku.co.jp
Wed Dec 20 05:52:14 CET 2006

Dear Tobias,

Thank you for the helpful comments.
With your suggestion (EXTERNAL->INTRINSIC in INSTALL/dsecnd.f
and INSTALL/second.f), I can do "make all" without problems.
(I still need to optimize the OPTS... but it is no big problem.
  my present setting is
  OPTS  = -O3 -mpowerpc -mcpu=G5 -pipe -maltivec -mabi=altivec
-mpowerpc-gfxopt -ftree-vectorize
  by referring to the page http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GfortranBuild )

Sorry for not talking about the WIEN2k, but it may be relevant to
MacOSX users who like to run WIEN2k.

Yours,
Masayoshi