[Wien] DOS's of all the structures in the optimize.job

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Sun Dec 24 13:32:11 CET 2006

Assuming that you have nevertheless used a 'save_lapw $i' command:

* Put a 'restore_lapw -f $i' in the beginning of the command block of
optimize.job

* If they are there, remove all dstart commands

* your run(sp)_lapw will now take a few iterations only, as you start
from a converged density (but a slightly different case.in1)

* after run(sp)_lapw, add the appropriate 'x lapw2 -qtl' and 'x tetra'
lines, just as you would do from the command line

* put a 'save_lapw -a (...)' command, and also some 'cp' commands to
bring all your case.dos* files to a safe name and location.

Stefaan

--
Stefaan Cottenier
Instituut voor Kern- en Stralingsfysica