[Wien] [SPAM?] errors in dstart

王良 wl602 at tom.com
Sun Dec 31 11:33:39 CET 2006

Dear everyone:
  I have a problem for help when running dstart! contents of the file "dstart.error" as follows:

forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 81, file /home/wang/amorph/ingaas/ingaas.rsp
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
dstart             080A44B0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
dstart             080A2C49  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
dstart             0807C452  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
dstart             0805953E  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
dstart             080667B5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
dstart             080534E9  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
dstart             0804951A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          00377E33  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
dstart             08049451  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
6.947u 3.485s 0:10.88 95.7% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command   /home/wang/WIEN2K/dstart dstart.def   failed

   In addition, I am running wien version 2006 on a machine with
operating system linux fedoran, fortran compiler 9.0 and math libraries 8.1.The purpose of my calculations is to get results.

  I am running ingaas.struct with 64 atoms in one unit

    How to deal with this problem?

    Thank your heartly help!