[Wien] happy 2007

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 31 12:54:29 CET 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

  May the New Year bring You Happiness and Peace
  and the Strength & Courage to follow your dreams,
  May you forget the weight of Yesterday & Focus on the
  Path ahead guided by your Heart & the light of Hope,
  May you find beauty in everything and Goodness in
  Every Heart and May You always Remember that
  YOU ARE BLESSED

  Here is wishing you a New Year
  That  begins   the   nicest   way
  And just keeps growing happier
  with     every      passing    day.

   with lots of best wishes

  Ali Hussain Reshak
Prof. Inst. of Phys.
Czech Rep.

Peter Blaha <pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at> wrote: EECE stands for "exact exchange for correlated electrons" and implements
 onsite HF-exchange inside the spheres. One can then do hybrid-methods
with that, eventually replacing LDA+U (although it is much less working
than we hoped).

However, it is not yet available in the current release, but will be
released WIEN2k_07.