[Wien] (Problems of dstart (empty case.clmsum)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Feb 3 08:44:02 CET 2006

Could it be that you have the lattice parameters in Ang instead of bohr in
your case.struct file ?

unit=ang does NOT mean, that you have Ang in case.struct. It is just an
indicator for w2web/structgen to convert/display the lattice parameters in Ang.

At least nn gives you immediately tons of errors. So you have to "react"
and cannot continue.