[Wien] (Problems of dstart (empty case.clmsum)

Antoine Villesuzanne ville at icmcb-bordeaux.cnrs.fr
Fri Feb 3 16:23:32 CET 2006

Is your case.inst file consistent with your case.struct file ? If not (for
example, if you modified the number of non-equivalent atoms in case.struct
without updating the case.inst file), lstart will send no error message but
dstart will not run properly (luckily).

Antoine Villesuzanne
ICMCB-CNRS
87, Av. Dr. A. Schweitzer