[Wien] sgroup case.struct error (degenerated basis)

B. Yanchitsky yan at im.imag.kiev.ua
Wed Feb 15 01:46:31 CET 2006

One of the vectors (a,b,c) is too short, or one of the angles (alpha,beta,gamma)
is too small (acute), thus 3 vectors are coplanar.
Check, please, that all is ok with format of your struct file, especially header.
If that is the case, send me (yan at im.imag.kiev.ua) your struct file.

Best,
Bogdan Yanchitsky