[Wien] eigenvectors not generated in output1 after runphonon

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Thu Feb 16 10:53:53 CET 2006

Dear Marco,
Thanks for the reply!
I tried with the same rkmax and kpoint you used (3 & 6 respectively). But
again lapw stops after lapw0.
My Wien version is WIEN.05.5.
There are no other error messages.
I used NMATMAX= 5000 and NUME = 500.
It definitely looks like a size problem because the SiC 111 cell with 6
nonequivalent atoms runs okay.
What values should I give to NMATMAX & NUME?
I have a 2GB RAM (P IV machine).
Thank you for your help once again.
Cheers
Chandrika