[Wien] How to set the value of EMIN in case.in2 when calculatingthe electron density plots?

Antoine Villesuzanne ville at icmcb-bordeaux.cnrs.fr
Thu Feb 23 09:29:42 CET 2006

As described in the user's guide, page 106 (lapw5), the first three lines of case.in5 define the window (along some plane as 100, for example) in which the density is plotted, and the fourth line defines the number of unit cells (in the three directions of space) contributing to the plotted density. Therefore all atoms defined by this fourth line contribute to the electron density written in case.rho.

Antoine Villesuzanne
ICMCB-CNRS