[Wien] Professor Blaha, why can I not post e-mail in the mailing list?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 13 15:10:58 CET 2006

Please try it again.

I did not get any notification of a rejected mail to this list.

Maybe you misstyped something.

Make sure that you send from an account which shows exactly your
registered email address, otherwise the mail gets rejected.

> Dear Professor Blaha,
      I am so sorry to disturb you. I have to turn to you for your help. I
have joined the mailing list and my e-mail adress has been listed in the
mailing list.However, I can not post e-mail in the mailing list. The e-mail
I sent to the e-mail adress wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at can't  be shown
in the list and I can not receive the e-mail I sent.I do not know what the
matter is.Professor,please help me to solve this problem.Thank you very
much.
     Best regards.

Yours
sincerely,

Z.J.

--
School of Materials Science and Engineering,
Shanghai Jiao Tong University,