[Wien] How to plot the contour diagram of electron density using origin6.1?

Semen Gorfman sgorfman at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jan 13 16:23:12 CET 2006

Hello!

I did this procedure using MATLAB and I am quite sure it is relatively
easy to plot electron density contours in Origin either.

All what you need from WIEN2k is the CASE.RHO file, generated by lapw5
program. In this file you may find the values of electron density
(valence, deformation or total) on the grid points of plane. The plane
itself, the number of points in the plane are specified in the
case.in5 file.

Best regards
Semen Gorfman