[Wien] How to plot the contour diagram of electron density using origin6.1?

Semen Gorfman sgorfman at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jan 13 21:18:37 CET 2006

Dear Pan Zhijun!

You see, that 5x2000=100x100, therefore the number of elements in the
case.rho matrix is the same as the number of grid points in the plane,
in which you calculated electron density. The elements of the first
row of 100x100 matrix are actually first 20 rows of your case.rho
matrix. The second row of 100x100 matrix are contained in the next 20
rows in case.rho, etc.

It should not be a big problem to reshape the matrix in Origin. For
the case of MATLAB (or Octave) I applied the built in procedure:

M(nx,ny)=reshape(M0',[nx,ny]);

The should be something like that in Origin also.

Best regards
Semen Gorfman