[Wien] about warning in xdstart

Amin Babazadeh babazade at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:57:12 CEST 2006

Dear users
I want to  run wien for hydrogen with lattice parameter (1.4 Angstrom) and
lattice structure (SC) but when I run xdstart I saw a warning that is

 WARNING !!!! For good atomic total energies you should probably change the
radial mesh (reduce NRAD or increase R0), or increase PARAMETERS NPT and
NPT00
         971  RADIAL MESH POINTS REACH UP TO   4.99424846391386
I increase R0 step by step until .01 but the problem didn't solve and also i
increase NPT to 971,again it didn't solve my problem .
And also I search in the mailing box but i didn't find any useful thing
about my problem
would you please tell me what i should do?
thanks a lot

--
AMIN