[Wien] Problem for calculating elastic constants (negative value for c12)

halim said halim_said04 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 12 03:57:30 CEST 2006

Dear Wien users,

  I calculated the elastic constants for  antifluorite  compounds, but right-now I have problem for getting negative values for c12 elastic constant?

  I tried to increase the number of kpoints, it doesn't work, I can't figure out the problem come from what.

  Does someone know how to solve the problem? your help is highly appreciate.

  Regards.

  Halim