[Wien] Question for Dr Blaha

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 01:38:41 CEST 2006

Dear Dr Blaha:

  I am trying to study Heusler alloys
Co2Tix(x=Al,Ga,Si) and followed your
published paper in JAP(2005) all optimization and
total magnetic moment results are the same except that
the moment on the x sites i.e. on Al,Ga,Si (Table 1)
  are the same but with negative sign(could you please
explain to me what I did wrong I am using the latest
version of wien2k)

    In results and discussion you mentioned that total
magnetic moment  in Co2TiX followed  Slater Pauling
behavior  Mt=Zt-24

    My questions  are

1- What is Zt ?  is it X element I mean sp element
only (Please help)
2- If it is total number of valence electrons how  can
it be calculated from wien2k

	Thanks  for your kind help and advice

	with my best regards

        Sherif Yehia