[Wien] How to use LDA+U?

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Thu Jun 1 15:40:40 CEST 2006

As you have no inversion, most likely you use the complex version (check
in case.dayfile whether a -c appears after lapw2). If so, then you need
case.indmc, not case.indm (just the name is different, the content is
identical).

Unrelated but perhaps useful: for a heavy atom as Er, consider adding
spin-orbit. In order to save time, you might put spin-orbit to zero for
al Al (possible in case.inso).

Stefaan