[Wien] Inviting you to participate in CITSA 2006

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 08:58:14 CEST 2006

Dear WIEN users
  I was mentioned in my previous email that
  I am going to organize the session ((computational methods in Condensed Matter)) in the
3rd International Conference on Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Systems and Applications
(http://www.info-cybernetics.org/citsa2006 ), which will take place in Orlando, Florida, USA from July 20-23, 2006.
  I would like to mention here that we got extension for the dead line of submission the papers and special exception for our case because we informed late. So please send me your papers as soon as possible in order to include them in our session's web page.

  Best wishes
  Ass. Prof. Dr.
  Ali Hussain Reshak