[Wien] exchange interaction

Pavel Novak novakp at fzu.cz
Sat Jun 10 10:48:39 CEST 2006

Dear Souraya,

for recent application of WIEN2k to calculate exchange integrals and Curie
temperature see our papers PRB 71, 184433 (2005), PRB 73, 153103 (2006).
Note that the method can be applied to insulators, not to metals.

Regards
Pavel Novak

Dr. Pavel Novak
Department of Magnetism and Superconductivity
Institute of Physics AS CR
Cukrovarnicka 10, 162 53 Praha 6, Czech Republic
tel: +420 2 20 318 532
e-mail: novakp at fzu.cz