[Wien] How to use w2web

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCQ2ZAPiEhOS88IRsoQg==?= rp013974 at se.ritsumei.ac.jp
Sun Jun 11 09:07:44 CEST 2006

I am a new wien2k user.

I will use the wien2k at my university.  The installation of the wien2k package and the w2web configuration were successful.  The w2web server run, but I cannot connect myself to the w2web sever.  I can use a internet with the proxy server and the specific IP address at my university. I suspect that I cannot connect to the w2web server because I use the proxy server at my university.  I tried to install the wien2k package to my note PC, and treid to use by its PC at home.  I can connect the w2web server at home.  I use a internet at home with the DHCP server.

Please advise for this problem.

I use the wien2k package with
  OS : Fedora Core 3
  Compiler : ifort9.1 & MKL8.0.2