[Wien] I want to judge whether my calculation have ghost band or not.

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 13 15:11:33 CEST 2006

> The value of QTL-B in my calculation is about 5.0 percent(less than 10
> percent) !
> So I think that my calculation do not have ghost band !
> Is it OK ?

It is (most likely) no ghostband, but QTL-B of 5 % means that your solution
is NOT of the highest possible accuracy.
Most likely you need to change some E-parameter in case.in1 (or use
-in1new option).
In any case, at least the more recent WIEN2k versions clearly tell you, for
which atom and angular momentum the inaccuracy occurs.