[Wien] Cobalt- Optimization

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 17:01:15 CEST 2006

 Dear Björn Hülsen

Thank you very much for giving the right atom position
I thought  that the two equivalent atoms
at (0,0,0) and (2/3,1/3,1/2) (I must be wrong).
Now I am getting closer to experimental result.

Thank you again for your help
with my best wishes
Regards

 Sherif Yehia

P.S. I will be pay my attention to the format problem