[Wien] [Fwd: Re: lapwdm (bis)]

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Jun 27 09:04:31 CEST 2006

Dear Pavel, Stefaan, and Peter,

I believe the problem has been solved. The repetition of the "old"
result from the literature reproduces the numbers given there, and an
increase of the "vacuum" between the slabs in the literature result
eventually goes over in the result I get with the new code.

After discussing with a few colleagues here in Kaiserslautern, I have
come to the conclusion that it was a problem of the "old" result from
the literature, and that I can explain the numbers I didn't believe in
three weeks ago.

It is _not_ a bug in the code!

Thank you for your time and comments!

Best regards,