[Wien] same struct led to different result

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 29 11:28:45 CEST 2006

If the symmetry programs of WIEN2k makes some suggestions, you should
most likely follow these advice. (I admit that I do NOT follow always
these suggestions, but in this case one must KNOW why and if it is
VALID, eg. because there are equivalent settings and I prefer to work
in a particular setting).

Most likely, at least one of your structures is wrong or invalid or ...