[Wien] Still problem with CLMSUM

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Sun Mar 12 20:32:28 CET 2006

Can't answer the first part of your question (don't have acces to the
machine at the moment). In regards to lapw0, it a  single machine with
dual core processor so I'm running in parallel but on the local machine (k
points), so this shouldn't effect lapw0

Without being mean to Kevin, I must say I'm glad it's not just me thats
having this problem.

Michael