[Wien] Why Fermi energy is in the middle of the band gap?

Joey Davis joeydavismail at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 04:29:21 CEST 2006

Dear Blaha and Marks:
 Thank you very much for your help.  I made a mistake in
 my Last Email in the sentence of  “ Fermi energy is in the
 middle of the band gap”. My Fermi energy is a little larger
  than the top of the valence band (0.00427 Ry) . When I
 use the new version of WIEN2K_06.3, I found the Fermi
 energy is  on top of the valence bands.

 Thanks very much for your answer.
   Best Wishes!
 Joey Davis