[Wien] Question: geometry optimization: constrains

Oleg Rubel oleg.rubel at Physik.Uni-Marburg.de
Mon May 8 09:16:19 CEST 2006

Dear P. Blaha, L. Marks, and B. Yanchitsky,

than you very much for the valuable suggestions. As soon as I have a
solution, I will inform you. It would be a good idea to add such an option
to the feature release of WIEN2k.

Thank you once again.

Yours sincerely,
Oleg Rubel