AW: [WIEN]a question on lapw0

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Thu May 11 09:19:14 CEST 2006

Actually I do not understand youre question at all.
It seems that this problem is not Wien2k related.

Ciao
Gerhard

Just to mention:  If you move youre solid or atom one meter up, its energy will be higher, now move it two meters down, so what ?

At several places you muddle up between ionisation energies and binding energies !

You should consult some textbooks on physics.