[Wien] lapw1 problem after supercell

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCMiZaXxsoQg==?= hao at qs.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu May 11 11:54:25 CEST 2006

Dear Peter:

  Thank you very much!

  I am testing and so far the scf has run through the first iteration
successfully. I used complex calculation and set RKMAX to 6. there are about
4G memory and 2G swap in machines. Are those energy? Because this is a test
material, my real case have 14 atoms in primitive cell, if built super cell,
how many memory is needed at least or should I reduce the number of k points
and RKMAX?

  Surprisingly now during second iteration, following appeared

LAPW0 END

SECLR4 - Error

 LAPW1 END

lapw1_1 broke down but others is calculating, I think this may be the cause
of other people’s entering. Is that right? Anyway how can I conquer memory
problem? Using swap is ok? They are almost free now. Please give me some
advice.

Thank you very much

Best wishes

Hao