[Wien] DOS at Fermi level

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Wed May 17 07:12:48 CEST 2006

Hi Georg,
Thanks.
I tried again by editing case.int file as
emin : 0.5
de : 0.0002
emax : 0.06
Gaus broadening : 0.0
Even so at very close to my fermi energy ie at 0.58860 and 0.58880 I get DOS
= 0.00 and the value of Ef and DOS at Fermi level are :
0.55861   0.00   0.00   0.00   0.00
I would appreciate any other suggestions.
Thank you,
Chandrika