[Wien] problem in ploting bandstructure

Amin Babazadeh babazade at gmail.com
Sat May 20 11:14:49 CEST 2006

Hi
I am running Wien version 6 and also I use the Wien2k_executables.tar.gz
instead of compile wien.
My linux version is fedora core 6(i386).
My problem is  bandstructure plotting. when I do the Spaghetti(I mean when I
click on x spaghetti) this page was shown

Commandline: x spaghetti

Program input is: ""

Input/Output Error 135: Invalid logical value

In Procedure: inview

At Line: 32

Statement: List-Directed READ

Unit: 5

Connected To: TiC1.insp

Form: Formatted

Access: Sequential

Records Read : 9

Records Written: 0

Current I/O Buffer:

** Address Error **

End of diagnostics

0.024u 0.004s 0:00.00 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w

error: command /home/amin/wienroot/spaghetti spaghetti.def failed

I don't know what it means?would you please help me.I face with this problem
for all cases that I run.
sincerely yours

--
AMIN