[Wien] Error when compiling with pgf90: cannot find -llapack_lapw

Oleg Rubel oleg.rubel at Physik.Uni-Marburg.de
Wed May 24 18:04:11 CEST 2006

> i sugest you install new mkl library from de intel site

Thank you. I have no problems with Intel compiler. With ifort9 + mkl 8.0.1
everything is fine. However, ifort9 + mkl 8.0.1 performs not very fast on
our iron (the benchmark run takes ~300 sek). I thought pgf90, which has an
option for AND-processor optimization, might show a better performance.

Oleg Rubel