[Wien] How to use wien2k to calculate defect formation energy?

Ricardo Faccio rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
Thu May 25 08:18:49 CEST 2006

Hi
If your original single single has kx, ky and kz points inside your IBZ,
maybe you could run kgen reducing the amount of points until k'x=kx/b,
k'y=ky/b and k'z=kz/b in your spercell. It can be checked in the output of
kgen program.
Regards
Ricardo
-----   Ing. Quím. Ricardo Faccio

  Mail: Cryssmat-Lab., Cátedra de Física, DETEMA
  Facultad de Química, Universidad de la República
       Av. Gral. Flores 2124, C.C. 1157
       C.P. 11800, Montevideo, Uruguay.
  E-mail: rfaccio at fq.edu.uy
  Phone: 598 2 9241860 Int. 109