[Wien] Invitation to participate in CITSA 2006

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 30 21:08:20 CEST 2006

Dear Prof. P. Blaha
  Dear WIEN users

I am going to organize the session ((computational methods in Condensed Matter)) in the

3rd International Conference on Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Systems and Applications

(http://www.info-cybernetics.org/citsa2006 ), which will take place in Orlando, Florida, USA

from July 20-23, 2006.

So on behalf of the CITSA 2006 Organizing Committee, I would like

to invite you to participate in this conference.

The best 10%-20% of the papers will be published in Volume 4 of JSCI Journal

(http://www.iiisci.org/Journal/SCI/Home.asp).

12 issues of the volumes 1 and 2 of the Journal have been sent to

about 200 university and research libraries, and 6 issues of Volume 3 (2005)

will be sent to a larger number of library. Promotional, free subscriptions,

 for 2 years, are being considered by the organizations of the Journal's authors.

Best regards,

Assoc. Prof. Dr.

Ali Hussain Reshak

 Computational Methods in Condensed Matter Organizer

CITSA 2006