[Wien] w2web identification forgotten

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 31 19:49:41 CEST 2006

Dear Claudio
  You have to do the following
. Suppose you are in wien2k main directory,
  Home/wien2k> cd ..              (Enter)
  Home> /bin/rm –rf .w2web   (Enter)
  Home> cd wien2k                  (Enter)
  Home/wien2k> ./w2web        (Enter)
  Now slect new admin and new password
.
  That is all

  Best wishes
  Assoc. Prof. Dr.
  Ali Hussain Reshak

Claudio Cazorla Silva <c.silva at ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
  Dear Wien2K's users,
I've a (sad) question related with w2web's prompt at starting: what to
do if password and profile name have been
forgotten? I've tried to redefine new ones by reexecuting userconfig,
however I haven't succeed...
Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for the minor significance of
the question, ; ).
Claudio