[Wien] hyper fine field on different platforms

Björn Hülsen huelsen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Nov 2 15:49:21 CET 2006

The problem was not the use of awk but the use of bc in write_in1_lapw.
It looks like there is a rather old version of bc installed that leads
to syntax errors. With a new version (bc 1.06) write_in1 works as expected.
This information may be important for all Wien2k users of the
Rechenzentrum Garching because with the currently available version of
bc there, write_in1 does not switch on the search for low lying local
orbitals.

Best regards
Bjoern

--