[Wien] Compiling problem with wien2k_06

Narasimham Mulakaluri mulakaluri.narasimham at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Nov 9 14:04:09 CET 2006

Dear All

thanks for  your immediate replies to my post.

I realised my mistake after reading Mr Fecher's reply.
I was using the option -no-ipo in compiler option whereas it is required
to be given in linker option.
when I did so, the compilation was successful with just these messages.

Compile time errors (if any) were:
SRC_eosfit6/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
SRC_eosfit/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
SRC_optimize/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)

Can I ignore these messages?

Thanx
Narasimham