[Wien] wienncm

Yongbin Lee yblee at iastate.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:29:56 CET 2006

 Dear Dr. Laskowski,

  Thank you for your reply but may I ask more details?
I'm using 'csh' and I can run each code separately with
"setenv WIENROOT /home/yblee/WIENNCM"  or
"setenv WIENROOT /home/yblee/WIEN2k_06"
in my shell script. But I hope to be able to run both code
in a cluster for different jobs.
I don't think both lines on the script is not a solution.
Do you have any idea? I'm sure you have.

 Thank you again
 Sincerely
 Yongbin