[Wien] problem with construction of supercell

Benali Ben kanoun_benali at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 15 16:05:44 CET 2006

Dear Users:
  I have tried to construct a supercell of W with a structure bcc
I have increased the cell size by 2*2*2 and with F (Enter your target lattice type) group symmetry but I have problem with the number of the atoms
  what is the solution, what's kind of symmetry group must I consider in order to have a correct supercell

   thank you for helping me.