[Wien] Version 6.4

Miyoung Kim mkim at snu.ac.kr
Tue Nov 21 04:31:32 CET 2006

Dear Prof. Blaha,

I'm very sorry to send you this mail, but may I know if it is possible to have my information on license
again?  I purchased the wien2k 2 years ago, but neglected to keep the information you sent me.
We have new PC clusters, and I would like to use the program in the new clusters.

I was worried if you might have not keep the purchase record, either.
Then should I purchase it again?

Thank you very much in advance.

Miyoung

Miyoung Kim, Assistant Prof.
School of Materials Science and Engineering,
Seoul National University
Seoul, Korea, 151-744

Phone:+82-2-880-9239
Fax:+82-2-884-1413