[Wien] Wien 2K Startup

Malik malik at dps.uibk.ac.at
Wed Nov 22 17:33:14 CET 2006

Dear Tosrsten,
Many thanks for your help, By Command-line version of the tutorial i
mean to say If i have the struct file already with me then what commands
i need to execute and in what order to get the results of the application.
I infact dont know much about wien2k, So i can not validate the output
produced by the application as a result of any command.
I just have to find out a Solution for porting the application on to the
Grid. for that i want to know the sequence in which commands must be
executed for a successful run.

Best regards,

Malik.