[Wien] queueing system and w2web

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 27 07:54:57 CET 2006

In "Configuration" you can define your own execution type.

"%f"  refers to the string which should be executed, and you can define
yourself the necessary commands for submitting to PBS. Eventually you
use a small job-script template. (You should use the same command as you
would use without w2web; only append the the %f line to it.)

Two simple examples on how to use the Unix "batch" and the "netsolve"
program are:

batch=batch <%f
netsolve=xns %f