[Wien] 'SECLR4' - POTRF error (again)

Roberto Iglesias roberto.iglesias at psi.ch
Fri Oct 6 12:04:52 CEST 2006

Dear Laurence

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Unfortunately, these calculations are run on a Cray XT3 system, with more
than 1000 computing CPUs, Opteron 2.6 GHz. The system runs the UNICOS/lc 1.4.26 operating system, implementing
the ACML libraries. How would you change the case.in1 file to avoid these rounding errors? I don't think I
have any illegal content in there...after running x nn, x sgroup and x symmetry, the inequivalent atoms are
reduced to just 8. I don't know what do you mean precisely with "duplicated lo's". I only have one lo, for a
Fe 3d orbital. But of course, this repeats for every atom.

Regards

Roberto