[Wien] fsgen and spaghetti

Larson, Paul M. larsonp at missouri.edu
Fri Oct 6 16:58:13 CEST 2006

This problem may have been asked and answered many times, and I apologize if that is true, but I have noticed in the usersguide in section 8.19 on page 137 it states

"Run spaghetti with input-options such that it prints the bands which intersect EF to
case.spaghetti ene (line 6, see sec. 8.3)"

So, I went to section 8.3 on pages 119 and 120 and I don't see anything on line 6 (or any of the other lines for that matter) which talks about plotting the bands that intersect EF.

Am I missing something?

Paul Larson
Department of Physics
University of Missouri